- Craft Felt, Hygloss Products
- Large Sheet of Tissue Paper, Pale Blue, Hygloss Products
- Paper Flowers, Small and Medium, Petaloo
- Tacky Glue or Kids Choice Glue
- Padded Headband, any color
- Feather Boa, Hot Pink
- Glitter, White, Hygloss Products
- Tools; Scissors,
- Cut the large sheet of tissue paper in half with scissors. roll each cut piece into a flat coil. (Resemble paper ribbon)
- Apply some kids choice glue to the end of the headband, roll around the headband, gluing as you go. Add the additional coil to the band using the second tissue paper band and glue.
- Cut the felt sheet into a triangle sheet, roll to form a think cone and glue closed using more kids choice glue. Let Dry (See pictures for example of the cone width, it should look like a unicorn horn)
- Now attach the felt horn to the center of the tissue wrapped headband using kids choice glue, let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of 3-in-1 glue to the felt horn, lightly sprinkle with glitter, shake off access, let dry.
- Attach a piece of feather boa to the rim of the horn, and randomly layers paper flowers to the sides of the headbands using kids choice glue.
- Create a 3-D coil around the felt horn using kids choice glue, sprinkle with more glitter, let dry.
- Now you are ready to wear your unicorn tiara and share some magic.
Hope you liked our latest DIY project and are inspired to make your own. These are perfect to make with the kids for a special event, birthday party, costume or anytime fun.
Come by the studio this week for some more fun projects!