Today we are sharing a DIY Silhouette Light Box Craft using Hygloss Silhouette Paper and Vellum Papers. With just a few supplies you can create a fun light box to display in your house, studio, or classroom.
Lets scroll down to get started.
- Silhouette Paper, 8.5 by 11, Hygloss Products
- Vellum Translucent Paper 8.5 by 11, Hygloss products
- Silhouette Clip Art, Online
- Cardboard Box
- Glue Stick
- Find silhouette clip art image of choice, print out. I used one from a vintage silhouette book. See photo
- Trace cut silhouette image onto silhouette paper, then cut out.
- Line back of cut silhouette paper with vellum paper, glue in place with glue stick.
- Line a cardboard box or paper mache box to fit, add battery tea light candle inside, turn the switch on. Instant silhouette light box.
- Measure the front of your cardboard box, paper mache box or wood craft box. Then cut silhouette to fit the front opening.
- Make all sizes and shapes
- Turn your silhouettes into banners.
- Create small framed ornaments.
- Make a homemade silhouette of the whole family.
So many possibilities with this project. Stay tuned for more creative and educational projects from Hygloss Products. Visit our Instagram and Facebook Pages.